Market Entry Services
IMPEX Land’s provides a comprehensive range of market entry services, specifically focused on ensuring your company can establish a foothold in the Turkey and grow your business.
Our team have experience across a wide range of market verticals, including but not limited to Construction and textile industry, etc.
We tailor our services to meet your objectives and manage the whole end-to-end process. Effectively once you’ve contracted us, it will be like you already established a base in the Turkey. So, whether you simply want to export your products into the Turkey or export your product/ services from Turkey to the world , you may need someone to oversee the operation here in Turkey, or you want to establish a Turkey company and need staff to run it, or you simply need other related sub services, we’re here to help.
Business Matching Service
We help our customers leverage their resources and expand their client’s base. By taking advantage of our research, marketing and international business matching solutions, we enable our clients to make better decisions and help make their products, services and technologies more available in new international markets, especially in Turkey & IMPEXLAND network.
Our distinctive approaches enable our clients to:
- Identify Potential Business Partners through International Business Matchmaking
- Arrange International Meetings and Presentations
- Find the Best Manufacturer’s Reps
- Contact Manufacturing Companies
- Create Customized Business To Business (B2B) Market Research
- Find New Buyers and Increase Customers
Even the most experienced business and management specialists must understand and adapt to local realities in order to get the most of today’s market opportunities. The most-in-demand professional advisory services include:
- Sourcing of Professional Service providers (accounting, legal, taxes, payroll, etc.)
- Outsourcing/ Supplier selection (office lease, office supply, translations, etc.)
- Legal Advisory
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- Accounting and Reporting
- Export & Import, and Customs Advice
- Licensing, Certification, and Permissions
IMPEX Land Since established , have developed a range of sustainable procurement and commercial services to support clients and to help them purchase goods and services in a cost efficient and legal manner whilst acknowledging that the Patient is at the core of each and every purchasing decision.
Collaborative procurement is a constantly evolving process of liaison with other Procurement Hubs throughout the IMPEX Land who can assist us in increasing our buying power through the aggregating of demand and the supply of specialist expertise.